(Fwd) Triumph SPAM:Christmas Pudding

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) Triumph SPAM:Christmas Pudding
From: "Jeff S. Hapke" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 13:38:04 -0600 (CST)
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender hapkejs@cig.mot.com )
This Spam was saved to my Triumphs folder..what a great idea, pudding which
becomes a Triumph? So that is how they made those cars...Ha Ha

Sorry for the limited LBC content guys.

>"Betty Stout's Traditional Christmas Pudding Recipe"
>
>Sent Direct To You From Lodge Farm
>in The Heart Of The English Countryside
>
>Have you made your Christmas Pudding yet? If not, then the recipe I want
>to share with you, which has been in my family for many generations, is just
.what you need. It is an old traditional English recipe, full of wholesome
>ingredients, tried and tested by many grandmothers and enjoyed by many
>grandchildren!
>
>A carefully made Christmas Pudding is a sumptuous blend of rich textures
>and flavours. A sensational combination of currants, sultanas, spices, nuts,
>stout, brandy and more; incorporating all the goodness of Christmas. A truly
>old fashioned recipe.
>
>This recipe is easy to make, the instructions have been dictated to me by my
>grandmother and are very clear to follow. Contrary to common belief
>Christmas Pudding does not need to mature. Act quickly and you will not be
>too late to make a Christmas Pudding which will be a triumph!

--cut

--
Jeff S. Hapke   Motorola CIPG Arlington Heights, IL