RE: TR6 Altenator wiring question

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Altenator wiring question
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@kollmorgen.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 19:47:28 -0500

John,
I'm the original owner of a 76TR6 and I just took a peek under the hood.
 The harness on mine is original so here goes.  At the alternator there
is a white clip with a thick brown cable and a thinner brown wire with
off white line.  The cener of the clip looks like it was designed to
accept a third wire, tho.   At the other end near the battery where the
red pos cable goes in to the white Lucas clip.  On the top of the clip a
thick brown cable enters along with the red positve cable.  At the
bottom of the clip there is another thick brown cable along with two
solid brown wires

Hope this helps

bye for now

Tom Long