Shameless plug... or great public service?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Shameless plug... or great public service?
From: "Jim Gambony" <gambony@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 07:52:34 PST
Listers,

I'm planning on making my annual pilgrimage from Dallas to the central
NJ area via auto this year, and wondered if anyone along my expected
flight path (Dallas-Memphis-Nashville-Knoxville-Harrisburg-Somerville)
might want to take advantage of the opportunity.

I still have a barn full of '72 TR6 parts (including the car!) that I'd
really like to see find a better home.  I have an embarassment of
Spridget cars and parts (don't ask why!) and I'm almost to the point
where I'd consider selling/trading Spitfire parts.

Enough for the shameless plug.

Onto the public service:  if you happen to need parts transported
somewhere along my path, let me know and see if we can make an
arrangement.  I'm planning on taking the towbeast from h**l ('85
Suburban) so there should be spare room on the north bound trip.

Jim Gambony

gambony@hotmail.com
or...
msmcl301.jgambo01@eds.com