Re: LBC's in films [well, no exactly LBC-related]

To: ingate@shiseis.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: LBC's in films [well, no exactly LBC-related]
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:42:21 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 29/10/97  18:02:20, you write:

<<
 Leon,
        "The Italian Job" also trashed a Lamborghini Miura, but that car
 was a mockup.  The film's budget could not extend that far.  As an aside,
 a contemporary film "The Battle of Britain" trashed most of the remaining
 flying Spitfires and Hurricanes.  Sigh.  The things the moron execs in
 "Hollywood" do for a buck.  Whos up for a film about the destruction
 of the film industry?  =80

        Shane Ingate in San Diego

 - >>Hey how about that,a sensible suggestion at last!
Count me in on your film,who shall we start with?
nb.Leave Paramount & Star Trek alone,(they can do no wrong can they?)
Regards
Leon