Re: pulling a TR-6 engine

To: "Erik Quackenbush" <erik.quackenbush@scala.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: pulling a TR-6 engine
From: "John Peacock" <pearesto@totcon.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 12:04:49 -0800
I am not sure where you live, but here in Florida the local Discount Auto
Parts rents them for $15 a day.  Obviously if you are going to need it
several times in the future and you have a place to store it then buying it
is best, but if you are like me and your garage is full of old cars and
parts then renting is the best.  I have rented it so much that I could have
bought 2  but,  --well--  I guess I need a storage shed or something.

Good Luck

John Peacock