Re: [Fwd: British parts Northwest]

To: "Isaac Crow" <Isaac@Avana.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: British parts Northwest]
From: "John Peacock" <pearesto@totcon.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 10:22:04 -0800
To all,

BPNW (British Parts North west) is a great source of parts.  I have been
dealing with them for about 3 years after seeing an add in the Hemmings
Motor News.  They have a great selection of parts and if you catch their
sales you can't beat them, like 2 brake rotors and pads for $48, or the
complete TR7 gasket set for $24.  They also run closeout or overstock sales
every month with even better prices.  For about $10 they will send you sale
listings and extra special flyers before any other publications get them.
Their normal catalogue is free.  Try them out.

John