Re: California visit

To: kevin huff <khuff@skyenet.net>
Subject: Re: California visit
From: Steve Witt <witt@pairgain.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 14:18:00 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, kevin huff wrote:

> I will be in the Palm Springs area the first part of December. Anyone know
> of any good auto museums in that neck of   the woods?

I'm not sure about Palm Springs, but if you're willing to come to the L.A.
area then there is a very nice auto museum in downtown L.A.  The Peterson
Automotive Museum (I think), which is fairly new (last couple of years)
and pretty awesome in my view.  A lot of older U.S. and European cars
although I don't remember any Triumphs :).  Don't know if its worth the
trip out from Palm Springs though.

Steve Witt                                              (714) 730-3245
PairGain Technologies, Inc.