Re: Ohio smog/weather

To: Dean Paige <ecopaige@metro.net>
Subject: Re: Ohio smog/weather
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:53:40 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
you told Brent (and us):
>God Brent..... from Santa Barbara to Ohio. Lord have mercy... my worst
>nightmares in my 20+ years in CA (12 in SB) involved my waking up back in
>the midwest in a snowstorm. Thankfully when I really did awake I was
>still in the state I was born for, not in, and it was only a dream. I
>can't offer advice only my sincere condolences. I think I'd be
>contempalting suicide in your place.

While Toledo may not be the best place in Ohio, Ohio itself is pretty nice.
Central New York on the other hand, well, there's a place only the toughest
souls can survive. How do you get along with the unrelenting nice weather
in California? If I had to drive my Triumph year-round, I'd wear it out.;-)

Phil Barnes
peb3@cornell.edu
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)