RE: ZS carbs.

To: "'Triumphs'" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: ZS carbs.
From: "Wood, Jeff" <JWood@MediaOne.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 22:10:38 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I had a "too lean" experience recently. I was running my '74 spit with
no air cleaner, and the '75 carb I put on tuned up fine at idle, but
over 2500 rpm it ran poorly. I put just the case on, no filter (yet) and
the problem went away.

You can get a long 1/8 allen in to adjust the carb, but you need to hold
on to the slide to keep from tearing the diaphragm. I'd rather use the
tool, but I don't have one as yet.