Re: WORKS TR 4

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WORKS TR 4
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 22:24:05 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-10-26 20:35:53 EST, jmwagner@greenheart.com writes:

<< QUESTION:  Does anyone know where any ONE of the original WORKS TR 4's
 are now?  I'm speaking of the ones with the vents put into the front
 wings.

 I would like either, A. the opportunity to check one out (if on the west
 coast) OR B. to get in touch with the current owner to ask some
 questions.

 any information would be appreciated. >>

I believe that Neil Revington, of Revington Spares,  England owns and
campaigns one of the original TR4's.  I could come up with a phone number if
you want.
Bob Paul