Exhaust manifold clamps

To: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>, list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Exhaust manifold clamps
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:35:43 -0400
Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com> writes:

>Hi folks!

>Looks like my TR6 is short one of the little cast iron "clamps," for lack
>of a better term, that goes on the lower row of exhaust/intake manifold
>securing studs. No doubt this is at least partially responsible for an
>exhaust leak.  Time to get it straightened out.  Anybody out there have a
>stash of these little bits?  Just need one.  Lemme know what you want for
>one.

>Thanks,

>Pete Chadwell
>1973 TR6 CF10732

Pete:

I have a set or two since I have parted out a few cars in the past.
However,
I am out off town at the moment and I won't be back until Oct 31.  You
might
already have one by then.  If not E-Mail me here about that time.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA

BTW, Deano,  I drove through Santa Rosa today.  (I am in Moriarty as I
write
this.)  I stopped at a few places to buy a map showing the bits a pieces
of old Route 66 but could not find one.  The weather was a beautiful 70
degrees.  When I got to Moriarity (about an hour later) it was 40 and
raining.