Re: Windshield

To: "Bob Hutton" <bobhutton@vut.EDU.AU>, "'Kevin Harrop'" <kevin.harrop@email.csun.edu>
Subject: Re: Windshield
From: "Mark A. Erickson" <mlazye@northvalley.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 02:44:21 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
>From one of my prior messages:

 First and most important DO NOT USE WIRE, this may cut the rubber like a

----------
From: Bob Hutton <bobhutton@vut.EDU.AU>
To: 'Kevin Harrop' <kevin.harrop@email.csun.edu>
Cc: 'triumphs@autox.team.net'
Date: Thursday, October 23, 1997 4:24 PM

Kevin Harrop wrote:

>Now if anyone knows a trick that works to install the trim, let me know!

When I had a professional windscreen repairer put a new screen in my 2500TC
sedan, he put the trim and rubber on the windscreen first and used the
string around the outside of the rubber to put the whole lot in place. Took
him about 15 to 20 minutes by himself.

Bob Hutton