BL Badge Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BL Badge Question
From: "" <trummel@caa.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 12:07:23 EST
Howdy friends,

Got a question.  I am new to Triumphs and just bought a late TR6 (made in
May 1976).  The car is all original, including paint, never any wrecks,
etc., but I notice that the car is missing those two small British Leyland
badges that I see in photos on the sides of TR6s.

My question is, Did ALL TR6s have those badges, or maybe did the very late
ones omit them?

If all TR6s are supposed to have those badges, I'll but a pair.  Could you
recommend a source for originals or for the best reproductions?  Would
also much appreciate some measurements for placing them correctly.

Many thanks!  Reid
CF55350U