Re: Nuts & Bolts

To: Schloss3@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Nuts & Bolts
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 21:05:33 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,
   Wish I did.  The TR-4 parts manual has part reference numbers for the
nuts, washers and bolts (Some, anyway. Don't know if it is complete), but
no key to explain the meaning of the reference numbers.  They are of the
form HB910, where I think HB means hardened bolt.  I wonder if anyone else,
perhaps VTR, has psyched out this code.
    John