Re: Fuel tank anti-rattle felt

To: Winnie Olmer <who@sover.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fuel tank anti-rattle felt
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:25:09 -0500
The felt does hold moisture, but was original. Afterwards they went with
some foam rubber strips on the back of the tank. I couldn't find them and
had them reproduced. Now I've got concourse correct foam on the back of the
tank, but I've got 100 sets of them!  Well, I'll never have to worry about
where the next set will come from.