Permabag

To: "'TR Liste'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Permabag
From: Steinbeck Michael <Michael.Steinbeck@start.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 17:03:57 +0100
Hi List,

it's this time of the year, when those of us that are not so fortunate
to live in a all-year-round-TR4-climate have to think about storing our
beauties for winter. Not so much for the temperature (I've been driving
at -4 degrees C), but for the tons of salt and the ignorant mass car
drivers who tend to slide all over the streets and cause lots of
accidents.
Anyway, I am storing my TR4 for the winter and since I had some problems
with moisture in the garage the car is stored, I consider to buy a
"permabag" (http://www.permabag.com/home.htm).

Has anyone had experience with this product?

Thanks in advance.

Michael
1962 TR4, CT 17613 LO
michael.steinbeck@start.de