Re: Spitfire

To: "William Killeffer" <wkilleff@moccasun.utc.edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:18:48 -0400charset="us-ascii"
Price is in the eye of the beholder, as I'm finding out as I narrow my
search for a TR6. Many current owners have put thousands of dollars and
hundreds of hours into their cars and price accordingly. They, quite
understandably, want to recoup as much of their investment as they can. As a
buyer,  I look at what needs to be done to the car and what comparably
finished cars selling for. A good source for "cars for sale" are these two
web sites.
Bob (still looking)
http://www.traderonline.com/
http://www.vtr.org/ads/ads.html