Re: knackered (non-LBC)

To: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: knackered (non-LBC)
From: Adam Turner <turner@public.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:31:46 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Right again Phil, you're really getting the hang of this.

We also have the London variant "cattle-trucked" (it rhymes with
something)

Note too, this subtle irony. When greeting a male friend, you can
actually say, without causing offence: "How are you, my old wanker?"
although not in polite company.

Adam Turner
'74 TR6