Where are the new books??

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Where are the new books??
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:15:18 +0100 (BST)
Hi all,
Just getting a little restless, where are the two new Triumph books.
Triumph Cars in America - Mike Cook
Triumph TR's - James Taylor
Has anyone out there seen either on any of the Triumph sites. Any of the
book shop sites I have flagged on the net are not yet listing them. I
really need  my fix of Triumph literature, have not seen anything new in
quite some time. I got Graham Robson's new book "Triumph Herald and
Vitesse", my advice on this one, if you have his 1984 or '86 (can't
remember which) publication, don't bother with this one. It is a re-hash
with a few new pictures and a new layout, the amount of new information is
minimal. Anyway that's my twopence worth or cents in the case of most of
you out there.

John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)
1964 Triumph 3TA 350cc (a little gem)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.