Re: TR7 Chassis Flex

To: "Bill Wood" <triumph1@nr.infi.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR7 Chassis Flex
From: gsmith@cvn.net (gsmith)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 23:50:34 -0400charset="us-ascii"
 Not to knock on Bill, but I did have my passenger door fly open on a hard
left. My brother was buckled in and was able to shut the door. (Glad there
were no parked cars on that street). The problem, however, was ***NOT***
chassis flex, but rather door latches way out of adjustment. With that
fixed, the car's been spun while autocrossing and the door is fine!

Gregory W. Smith
http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition
1980 TR7 Spider, on the way to V8 power!