Year of car.

To: John Baker <dmjbaker@erols.com>
Subject: Year of car.
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 16:42:24 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John,

I entered the Commission number in my database I am compiling on
Spitfires and find that according to the sequence it probably is
a 1966 (or least originally licensed as one) You know in the USA
cars that are sold after the Fall of any year typically are the
next year's model.  Since the cars did not change during that period
of time, it is likely it could have been built in late 1965.

In order to complete the details for your car, please let me know the
color and where you are (city state, etc).

Thanks,
Joe Curry    '63 Spit