The "Show Car" Ad

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The "Show Car" Ad
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:31:00 -0400
Listers,

   The really sad thing about all this is that I deleted Dr.
Craig Richburg's ad before I even read it.  Now I'm dying to
know what I missed.  Could someone please forward the original
ad to me?  As it stands now, he dosen't exist, and is a nobody
in my reality, and I'd like to remedy this situation.....;^)

                           JOE IV
                           TR 250

P.S. I did read the response to Susan Hensley's "This 'Doctor' Thing"
     letter, and loved it, it reminded me of the teenagers that freq-
     uent chat rooms.  Especially when they try to "assume" maturity.