TR7 Bashing... ( was Re: Another Show Car (65 TR4) FOR SALE)

To: drake@direct.ca, richburg@bellatlantic.net
Subject: TR7 Bashing... ( was Re: Another Show Car (65 TR4) FOR SALE)
From: DuperSude@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 18:31:11 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>This list caters to all of us, whether it's a rusted out
>TR7 or the finest Triumph that money can buy, or restore.
Hi all,
  Why is it everyone always rags on the Wedges? They are more affordable and
are, from what I understand, reliable than any other TR.... Also they don't
rust NEARLY as bad as any of the TR6's and GT6's and Spits, and... that we've
brought home.. Let's just say we have a "small" car yard in our backyard.....
My TR7 had been sitting for over a year outside and, after only some gas in
the tank and about 30 seconds of cranking, it sprung to life... no other car
we own can say that.....  Sorry, just had to throw in my 2 cents,
Danny Burket  1979 Triumph TR7 Fixed Head Coupe E-Mail: DuperSude@AOL.com
Website: HTTP://Members.aol.com/DuperSude/index.html
John Burket  1971 TR6x2 1976 TR6 (possibly for sale contact me for info) 1976
TR6  1969 GT6+ 1968 Spitfire Mk. 3