Spitfire/GT6 Parts

To: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire/GT6 Parts
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 18:27:40 -0700
Selling the Weber DCOE was too easy...

So easy, in fact I think I will try something a little tougher.

I have parted out 3 cars in the past 1 1/2 years for parts on my Spit
project.  They are: 1) 67 Spit Mk3, 2) 75 Spit 1500 and 3) 69 GT6+.

I have engines, transmissions, misc electrical parts, gauges, controls,
suspension parts, brake parts, some bumpers, doors for '75 & GT6
(w/glass). wiper motors and mechanics, and others too numerous to
recall off hand.  (In short, I stripped off all useful parts and
scrapped the rest).

If you need any of these (or other parts) let me know, I might be able
to help you out.  Conversely, you might be also helping me out as well.

Thanks,

Joe Curry   '63 Spit