Re: SB42 update

Subject: Re: SB42 update
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 12:39:43 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
What's been said about such cars all along?  I can't imagine the new law
will change the nature of emissions testing.  Interestingly enough, the
safety regulations must have been set relative to the sell date, while the
emissions regulations were relative to the manufacture date.  Is this so?
Otherwise, a car built in 1973 would not have rubber overriders.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN