Re: Comp Belt

To: gargoyles coffee bar <gargoyle@staffnet.com>
Subject: Re: Comp Belt
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 09:32:46 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
If you can't find a used one (and you probably shouldn't because the
nylon deteriorates with age) try Racers Wholesale.  They sell them for
about a third of what the big three want.

I don't have their address here at the office, but would be happy to
send it along if you want it.  You can probably find them on the net.  I
know they have a site.

Cheers,

Michael
        They are cool...had them on my MG for years and will soon put
them on the TR6.