BMIHT and MG question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BMIHT and MG question
From: Doug Mathews <tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 14:11:47 -0400
Yes, I know its a TR list, but I've a young friend who has inherited an MG
his Dad got as a gift and never bothered with  it. I'm trying to encourage
him in the hobby, and I want to get a Heritage certificate for it, but I
cannot find the web page for it. I've got a paper application form, but I'm
hoping they will take web applications. Anyone know the web address?

Also, and I know there are some MG'ers lurking. there comm # he gave me is
"G23N 007912 Z". Does that look like an MGB #?

Thanks.