Re: Triumphest and "Dress Code"

To: triumphs@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Re: Triumphest and "Dress Code"
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 07:07:01 -0700
Brian S. writes:
>Will someone who attends Triumphest regularly help my wife in her packing
>by telling us how "dressy" an affair the banquet is.  This is our first
>Triumphest
>- we-re flying in.  Experience at similar east coast TRA and VTR events would
>point to casual attire (shorts and jeans/T-shirts ok - dress up if you want
>to).
********************************
Brian,
Bringing the C-130 with the car in cargo? :-)
Every one I have gone to has been semi-dress, dress up if you want.  I
usually wear black Levi’s, Triumphest polo shirt, boots, something like
that.  Sometimes it depends on where the event is held.  In San Diego it
was at a nice restaurant, so everybody was kinda dressy.  At big bear
(through no fault of the organizers) it was in a tent but some of us still
got dressed up.  Laughlin will be at the hotel banquet room (I assume)
I'll be bringing the GT6+ this year, as I like to alternate cars and took
the Spitfire V6 to Big bear last year.  Maybe next year I'll have the
project done and be able to take that!  Just look for the laurel green GT6+
with the license plate "70GT6" (original huh?)  That’ll be mine.  See ya
there -