Re: 6-Pack Trials 97 After-Glow

To: mercierm@battelle.org, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 6-Pack Trials 97 After-Glow
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 20:21:24 -0400 (EDT)
Murray, Dan and List-

Murray is right, if you enjoy TR6's and 250's, 6-Pack is a weekend for you.

Although I had to break up the weekend with another event scheduled in my
hometown, the information that is passed in the short weekend in invaluable.
That alone would make the trip worth the effort. Perhaps there are some of
you that do not need this, as your cars never need any work or maintence.

Everyone is willing to help and the event is informal by most national club
standards.

Special thanks to Dan Masters for his help showing my car. I had to be absent
for the show and Dan, who I met on this list, chipped in to help.

The show next year is in Princeton, NJ the first weekend in October. Only
these few details available now, but more to come.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY