Questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Questions
From: MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA <cpecod@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 13:24:30 -0400 (EDT)
Hi to all,
I wanted to know if it was possible to rechrome the front fender light
assemblies on TR 4A/250's? These are the ones on the 2 wings. If not, what
would be a fair price for a new set (if I could find a set)? I have heard
anywhere from $125 to $250 each! In the same vein, what about the rear
taillight assembly. I have heard of people rechoming these but what is the
general opinion regarding this and what about sourcing NOS pieces. Would
the prices be close to those of the fronts, is chroming cheaper? Let me
know, thanks! Ps. The folks at the CTR were very helpful in proving a much
needed, NLS steering column part, (DPO!!!!!!!) Thanks Jim!
Mike K CD-255 (piecing together)