Re: Hood Stick Covers & MORE!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hood Stick Covers & MORE!
From: Spitfire15@prodigy.com ( CHRISTOPHER J REILLY)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 11:31:47, -0500
-- [ From: old chris * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Eastwood company carries some fabric colors for interior work, haven't
tried it on a top ...

Don't have their number handy.. anyone try this stuff ?

Chris in Utah
'78 Spitfire ( Autocrosser )
'92 Honda ( Backup Autocrosser )
'68 Scout 800 ( Backcountry Autocrosser )
'68 Lemans ( 1/4 mile Autocrosser )