Re: Hood Stick Covers

To: gargoyles coffee bar <gargoyle@staffnet.com>
Subject: Re: Hood Stick Covers
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 10:41:23 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Will respond to the list so that all know that you got a response.

The hood stick cover is the cover for the hood sticks [but you knew that]
or top bows when they are in the "resting" position at the back of the
cockpit. (In American-speak it is the Top Boot Cover) It fastens to the
lift-a-dot pegs that begin at the top of the elbow capping and go across
the back. There are also a couple attachments on the inside corner of the
rear capping. The cover is usually the same color as the top and tonneau
cover.

Hope this helps.  (They are listed on page 103 of the Roadster Factory
TR2/3 Glove Box Companion $85.00)

Glad to see another '3 owner on the list...

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator           INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL       Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\   '58 TR3A (TS25264L) - http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/   /