6-Pack Trials

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 6-Pack Trials
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 21:09:22 -0400
Well I'm heading off tomorrow morning to Columbus, IN for the trials in
CF38690 with leaky rear trans. seal and a good stock of Castrol 80/90w
which will be devouring my synchronizers the entire trip, I'm sure.
Hope to see a few listers up there. I'll be in a  mimosa / black '75 TR6
with panasports and Harris County GA plates. I'm usually good for a beer
or two so please introduce yourself if you see the car.
Oh, and if anyone sees the above mentioned car on the side of the road
between Columbus, GA and Columbus, IN with a sandy haired guy with beard
and glasses cursing it, please HELP!
Happy Trails,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA