L.R.M.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: L.R.M.
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 09:17:58 -0700
Pretty morning in n. va. so the wife says get out of the house and take
the "LRM" with you and put it through its paces, great idea says I so off
I go. Fill the "LRM" with petrol and away we go.First speed feels good so
I shift  into second gear and make turn-one with ease, shift into third
and make turn two a little close, shift into fourth head for turn four
and the damm farmer has a long tree branch out over the track, going too
fast now so I have two choices , the tree and that is the end of the
"LRM" or the tree branch and my head, so galliant me I save the "LRM" and
POW right across the forehead comes the tree branch, knocks me for a loop
 and puts 4 stitches in the old head. Now the next time my wife tells me
to take "THE LITTLE RIDING MOWER" out and put it through its paces, I
will tell her I would rather PUSH-IT.