Re: help with tr6 horn

To: Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: help with tr6 horn
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 22:37:10 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-13 13:27:40 EDT, Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Hello:
 I could use some diagnostic help.  My horn used to work intermittently,
 but now doesn't work at all.  I used to have to press pretty hard on the
 horn push, but eventually it would sound.  Does anyone have any advice
 for diagnosing a horn problem.
 Thanks in advance
 Sirmoog >>

AHHH, another  Triumph related question.  Although I do not have so modern a
vehicle as a TR 6, I bet on dirty contacts on the horn button on the steering
wheel (have no idea how to find them) but I KNOW they are in therre some
place and I bet they are corroded or very dirty.  I'll bet another TR4 horn
button on it too!
Any takers ????
Bob Paul
Corrales NM