Re: thermostat

Subject: Re: thermostat
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 21:39:26 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Removing the thermostat won't cause any problems for the summer, since
the thermostat sets the minimum temperature.  However, I can't see this
helping you much, unless the thermostat restricts coolant flow
significantly.  You should probably have your radiator checked out to
solve your cooling problem.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U(being restored)