RE: SOL Pool Party

To: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Subject: RE: SOL Pool Party
From: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 16:42:57 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> >I'll bring 2 cases of Spitfire Ale(Can't say as I like the stuff though!)
> if
> >someone can pick me up from the airport! :-)
>
> >Rich 'willing to act the idiot in the abscence of Johnny Storm' Jackson.
>
> No problem just take the hotel's airport shuttle. Then after lugging that
> ale all the way from GB you will see it at the local stores and feel like a
> real idiot;-0

Yeah, but I bet it's cheaper in the UK!!! :-)  So I can buy MORE!!! :-)

> Wish the GB contingent could make it.
> Richard

Hmmm, me too, although if it's the weekend of the 12th/13th July then its
the TSSC weekend in Stafford then(about 3000 cars) so I'll raise a pint
for you lot if you do the same for us! :-)  And as I'm crawling back to my
tent I'll realise you lot have got posh hotel rooms to be sick in instead
of a damp bit of nylon!!! :-)

Cheers and Cheerio

Rich