Re: TR6- First drive 2.5 years

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6- First drive 2.5 years
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 00:33:42 -0400 (EDT)
Hello list-

I had to tell the list my good news. I have been restoring a 1971 TR6 for 2
1/2 years now and finally drove it for the first time today. Very sweet. The
exhaust note of a TR6 has never sounded sweeter.

Still have some interior to fit up ( seats, kick panels...) and the
electrical is still a "to finish" on the punch list, but it runs and drives.
Engine and drivetrain and in order and the new suspension is perfect!

Although there is still much to do before the trip to VTR, the finished
product is near and in sight.

Hope to see many of you at VTR!

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY