Re: VTR National - HELP

To: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTR National - HELP
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 13:41:07 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
JoeSimcoe@aol.com wrote:

> I'm just about to decide to go - sans either of my cars :-(

Sorry top hear you may be car-less.  There's still about a
week until you would have to leave, what can be broken so
bad that you can't fix it in a week?  Seems to me that
Bob Lang is planning on doing a lot in that same week --
TRansmission, frame welding for a trailer, construction
of a trailer, replacement of intake/exhaust manifolds,
carbs, and complete exhaust system... :-) :-)

My preparations are going ok -- I think I now have the
mechanicals all taken care of, and I'm now working
on the comfort items (seats, visors, top, etc...)

> Problem is I can't get there until Friday -  Does (will)
> anyone have (send) info on host hotel, alternative close
> lodging, location of competitions and schedule of events
> that they will send me?

> Will it be worth showing up Friday afternoon??

See the National Convention WWW site:

http://www.imagin.net/~hensley/intro.html

If you show up Friday afternoon, you'll be able to catch
vendors, go to Billy Bob's on Friday night, and of course
the big day - Saturday, with the concours, tech sessions,
autojumble, awards banquet, sweltering heat, etc...

>PS. I expect the SOL er's to save me a beer from the
>pool party.

Sure, if I can remember, I'll put one in the glove box
of the TR6 Wednesday night, to keep for you on
Friday -- you do like warm beer, right?  :-) :-)

--ken

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |