Need some advice!

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Need some advice!
From: Steve Marsh <smarsh@versuslaw.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 18:54:48 -0700
I want a sports car! Wife says, "mid life crisis!"

In the past I have owned an Austin Healey, a TR3 and a Spitfire. I want a
reasonably safe, economical, reliable convertible that's fun to drive. I
want to drive the car, maybe on a daily basis and to participate in local
club activities. I don't mind some repair work, but I don't want to spend
every Sunday working on the car.

I have to tell you my first choice was a Miata. However, my budget is
$4000. So the Miata is out! I am fond of TR3s but the chances of picking up
a good TR3a or b for 4 grand are pretty slim.

>From what I have seen I can get a decent Spitfire 1500 for less than $4000.

What do you think? Am I crazy, should I call my local Corgi toy store and
ask for one of each or can you see me in a Triumph by the end of summer!

Recommendations, advice or comments are welcomed.

Regards,
Steve Marsh
Redmond, WA
Http://www.versuslaw.com