Another TR6 back on the road.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Another TR6 back on the road.
From: DuperSude@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 11:43:55 -0400 (EDT)
Dear fellow listers,
  Well A.J. is back out tearing up the roads again. Our 71 TR6 was inspected
and passed 2 nights ago. We have since enjoyed cruising around in it very
much. I also recieved my very first ride in a convertible in it.  When we
stopped at our local ice cream place, the people there couldn't stop looking
at it. I see what you guys mean about "LBC Magnetism". Now we only need to
put the carpet back in........
                                        John And Danny Burket
P.S. To get to reverse on our car, no lifting is required.
1971 TR6 1976 TR6 1969 GT6+ 1979 TR7