Re: Classice Car Insurance

To: brooks@belcotech.com
Subject: Re: Classice Car Insurance
From: Keith-Baer@idexx.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 17:23:59 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jack,

Thanks for the response.  I'll be calling Parish.  So what are your views on NJ
inspections/registrations?  I'm thinking of going the vintage reg route to
avoid yearly inspections.  Good/bad idea?

I have a few weeks to decide, since my engine is out of my TR6 for
rebuilding/blue-printing/balancing.  I just brought the car home recently from
upstate NY.  It hasn't been registered in NJ.

Thanks for any advice.