RE: Trunion oil or grease!

To: "'Odd Hedberg'" <odd@triumphclub.se>, "'Peter Zaborski'" <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: RE: Trunion oil or grease!
From: "Nicholls, Clark" <cnicholl@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:35:48 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Oh my god! The grease in the trunions thread again!

Why not just use a quality lithium grease and keep fresh.

Back when you went into the showroom to buy these cars, that's what we
did, even when we raced them!

I can't imagine it's that important now when they are only driven a
couple thousand (if that many) miles a year!

Clark