Braided brake hose legality

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Braided brake hose legality
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 97 16:55:05 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     To (definitely) Ontario, (maybe) rest of Canada, and (maybe) other
     listers:

     Beware! After a bunch of phoning around here for the stainless steel
     braided/teflon interior brake hoses, I discovered that they're not
     street legal, no how, no way. Since my car will have to go through a
     safety check to get plates I'm back to the UAP for Wagners I guess.
     Lucky thing I was looking for a deal in $Cdn and didn't just go ahead
     and order from one of the big three.

     Anyway, thanks to those of you who responded to my request for info.

     Jim Wallace
     '60 TR3a TS81417