Re: 74 tr6

To: swarren@dow.com, triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 74 tr6
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 16:57:18 -0500
swarren@dow.com wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a trick to getting apart the back hub
> assembly of a 74 tr6?  I am trying to get to my back bearings to
> grease
> them but for the life of me I can not get that assembly apart.  If you
>
> have any suggestions please write
>
> Silas Warren
> swarren@dow.com

 Sorry, but  they are 'permanently sealed' and can only be separated the
a special tool. They can only be rebuilt by a competent shop with the
correct tool. Many people have had theirs destroyed by an a shop without
the proper tool. I recommend that you go to one of the big three to have
them rebuilt.

--
Roger Helman
71 TR6 CC67866L