Re: Not again, please

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, peb3@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Not again, please
From: oehrle@lsil.com (Gary Oehrle)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 12:24:18 -0700
this has my vote!!!!!!

thanks Phil for keeping us focused.

gary oehrle

ht, you guys, knock it off. I don't want any more badmouthing about
TRF. The last time this went on way too long, accomplished nothing, and
wasted everyone's time. Here's the deal: TRF, Victoria British, Moss,
Rimmer's, Kipping and the lot are in business to provide products and
services to our hobby, and, it's a free country. With these two concepts in
mind, take your money and your business where you want. If you don't like
the prices, the service, the attitude, whatever, and it bothers you enough,
shop elsewhere. This is a hobby for us, not a job. Have some fun and keep
it light. Sheesh.....

Phil Barnes
peb3@cornell.edu
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)