TR-3A FOR SALE

To: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-3A FOR SALE
From: CLGREGORRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 09:26:02 -0400 (EDT)
I posted this several months ago but was taken out of town for a while
because of work and could not answer calls.
Please forgive.

1958 TR-3A
New top, interior,cover,side curtains,trunk kit,tonneau. The car has new
paint that is absolutley beautiful ( red ). I have not seen too many that
look anywhere as good as this one. Also the car runs great.Wire wheels as
well.
 I have to get rid of this car because I am moving and need the space ( I
also have others ).I was asking 6500.00, but will take less as I need the
room.
Any questions you can e-mail me ( clgregorry@aol.com )or call 801-476-8668. I
am located in Ogden, Ut just north of Salt Lake City.

Thanks