hand brake assembly

To: "'tr list'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: hand brake assembly
From: "Cordes, Edwin G" <Edwin.Cordes@SW.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 13:23:40 -0500
I have recently purchased a 250 in good running condition, minus some
key operating parts.  One of those parts being the entire hand brake
assembly,from the cables forward.  This assembly is no longer available
form the parts houses.  I believe it is the same assembly for the 6's
also.  Does anyone know of an alternative or have a spare they would be
willing to part with for reasonable $'s.
I need a working hand brake to pass Texas safety inspections and for my
own comfort.  Thanks in advance.

Ed Cordes
Houston Tx
68 TR250