Answer to brain teaser

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Answer to brain teaser
From: Stuart Bollen <stuartb@voicenet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:36:49 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
 If two separate messages are received, its because I don't know where the
first one went!

Anyway,  what happened was, I disturbed the wiring in the footwell when I
had to remove the pedal box, and after about 50 miles of driving, it
mysteriously wrapped itself round the steering column. When I tried full
lock to get out the driveway, it pulled the two main multipin connectors
apart. Luckily the wires weren't rippped  out the dash. Thank God for Lucas
quick disconnect plugs!Not quite sure why the failing connections caused the
buzzing though.

Frank Benschop was the only one who tried to address all three problems, the
locked wheel, no power, and the chirping/buzzing so I declare him the winner.
Frank, please E-mail your mailing address for the $2 prize