Re: valve cover

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: valve cover
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 22:41:27 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
fred thomas wrote:

> Justin, I received the valve cover gasket today & will install thur.a.m.,
> if I ever have a leak from this gasket I think I will have problems some
> place else, this certainly is a very heavy and what appears to be a well
> made high grade silicone gasket. Being black I think it will add class to
> a black block. This has got to be a big improvement over the old style
> cork. Let you know in about 2 weeks. TIA.

I'm happy to hear that the post office delivered it so quickly!
By all means let me know how things look after a couple weeks of use...
but do let me know how the installation goes... and while "instructions"
for installing a gasket may seem unnecessary... let me know if the
instructions I provided for my gasket are helpful and clear.

Thank you Fred for believing in me and sending  your order long before I
had the gasket available.

Justin
jmwagner@greenheart.com
Los Angeles